9.13.2007

Camping with the Fam


So we went on our annual camping trip with the fam and it was a lot of fun! We go up Salina Canyon every year with my family and it is like a big Olsen reunion! (Poor Bray gets chased around all weekend by all of the little cousin admirers!) We just chilled, played games, went four-wheeling, and ate way too much junk!! It was good to get away. (Sorry about the picture it was taken during and FOUR hour long jeep ride!) We both look retarted but that is the joy of camping, who cares!! Right?

4 comments:

Flake Family said...

You guys are so freakin cute! Looks like ya had fun! I miss hanging out! Call us!

I did my blog myself... you proud or what? I will show you how one day. It's kinda fun and you can do any designs you want!

Woods said...

Hello, You look gorgeous in that swimsuit picture!! Jess and I were just talking about how cute you look. Your camping trip sounded fun. I definately want to hang out this weekend.

PJ and Julie said...

Hey guys. I found you while stalking other people's blogs and just wanted to say hi. My husband and Brett became good friends at CPK, so he got excited to see some pics of him. And Brayden, I still owe you 20 bucks from the big tip you left me a few years ago. Let me know if you are ever in California so I can repay you...

Julie Holland (Mitchell)

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!! I found you through the becks blog. We have a blog too! You are such a cute couple, I love your pictures.
Keep in touch!!! ~Chablis