WOW!! 2 years have gone by! I can't believe all of the things that we have done in the past 2 years! I love to look back at our wedding pics and reminisce on how awesome that day was!! I couldn't be married to a more amazing person! He makes my world!! I love ya Bray! Happy 2 years!!
5 years ago


6 comments:
You two are darling! Happy anniversary.
Could you two be any more perfect for each other... Happy Anniversary! We love you guys! Congrats!
I love your pics. You look gorgeous!! I love your dress too. I think you guys are the cutest, and always so happy. We miss you so much. Call us anytime!! Congrats
You look GORGEOUS just like always. THats crazy you have been married 2 years. Congrats
Wow, time flies! Happy Anniversary, it is good to see you two so happy!!
I'm so glad you found me! Your blog is georgeous! You need to teach me how to add the cuter backdrops. Happy Anniversary! You guys are the cutest couple in the world! And you looked amazing on your wedding day!
Post a Comment