We had our annual Halloween party at the Maughans this year. It was so fun to see everyone and their crazy costumes! This year Bray and I were struggling to find a costume so if you can't tell we were pretty desperate. We ended up being a UPS worker and a box. (Yes, lucky me! I got to be the box!) But we must have been more creative than we thought because we tied for 1st place in the costume contest! We also did some pumpkin carving with the Olsen fam. Dax was loving playing with all the pumpkin guts. Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!
5 years ago


6 comments:
Katie you look gorgeous in all these pictures (like always!) and your jack-o-latern is probaly one of the coolest I've ever seen.
We did have a great time, thanks for the memories!
I am really embarrassed about thinking my pumpkin was good now that I have seen yours!
You guys are so cute! I don't get to see you near enough! Miss ya!
I love your costume! I can't believe how big Dax is getting, he is way cute.
I LOVE the costumes, very creative I think. I think it is so funny to see all the people from high school. I'm so out of the loop. Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment