10.14.2007

Moab




For Fall Break we made our way down to Moab with the Fam. It was the yearly get away for the Olsen crew. We had a blast checking out all the little shops, going to the gem show, hiking to Delicate Arch and biking good ol' Slick Rock. We want to give a big THANKS to Mommy and Daddy Olsen for a sweet weekend!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Your blog always looks so good. It's true what they say "it's hard keeping up with the Jones" especially when it comes to blogging! Now you should do mine too. P.S. Trammy says Braydn looks hot!

Flake Family said...

Looks like fun... we're glad you're back! We missed you!

Mom & Dad O said...

I love the pictures. It was a fun weekend. We were glad you could come. Thanks for coming.
Mom and Dad

The Chase's said...

Hey! I love your pictures. You and Braydn are so cute. I really liked your shorts. We need to hang out I feel like I haven't seen you in so long and I need to take Rae up to see Grandma and Grandpa Olsen. Give us a call when you aren't working!

Woods said...

Looks like fun. I wish we could do all the fun things you do. I haven't seen you for a long time, I'm not liking that at all. Maybe we'll have to have a party to get you to come hang out. We can't come this weekend cause Kev is hunting. I'm so sad, I will be bored without everyone. Hopefully we can get together soon.

Kristy Stoner said...

Moab! Fun! No worries about Sat. It was so cold that it was a pretty poor turn out. And us that did go, didn't last long with the weather and our kids. But, we'll do another one, hopefully indoors or in the summer :) So, I'll see you then. :)

Kurt and Carli said...

It was so fun seeing you yesterday! it made me miss working there and our fun chats we had all the time. We will have to keep in touch through blogging and you will definitely have to come visit me and dani in arizona next year.!!! (or just move there) =)

Anonymous said...

You two are always going on
va-cays! I'm so jealous. I love your sweet family. Looks like a ton of fun.