We went to Park City for the weekend and it was freezing!! It was snowing!! It was a lot of fun though just to get away for a weekend. We stayed in this REALLY nice place and we both were laughing at how out of place we felt with all the bell boy services and amenities. It was fun to pretend like we fit in there even if it was just for the weekend! Oh well back to reality!
5 years ago
9 comments:
You guys are so dang cute! You look gorgeous and your jacket is way cute! I'm jealous you got a little vacation! When are we all gonna get away again? I'm ready!
Katie I decided that I officialy HATE you. You seriously are sooooooooooo gorgeous and its not fair. I want to look like you. You and Braydn are so cute. You make the perfect couple. And Im jealous you got to go to Park City, even if it was freezing.
I also love your jacket, your hair, your cute self.... I could go on for a while. It looks like you had a blast. Park City is always a lot of fun. Miss you!
That seems like so much fun! I wish so badly that I could get away with just me and the hubby. Oh well, maybe one day when we have money :) I love your blog and you and Braydn seem soo happy. You two are really a gorgeous couple.
You suck... I knew I shouldn't have shown you how to do that! yours is way cuter than mine! I love it! It totally looks like you... if ya know what I mean!
Cute blog! I think I am going to have to change mine now. I love it.(should I just call you Martha??)
Hey Katie!! You guys are so cute!! I miss you...its been too long. We need to plan something in November before the holidays gets everyone crazy!!
I am loving your blog makeover!
Katie-- Hey Girl! It's Celeste. I found you from Megan's blog and wanted to say hi. Looks like you and Braydn are so happy! Wow.. it's great to be able to keep in touch!
Post a Comment