10.29.2007

Tagged- I'm it!!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
*Going through the ackward stage of Junior High.
*Probably crushing on Braydn (I had a major crush on him in Junior High!)
*Thinking that cheerleading was my life!
*Every morning curling my HUGE bangs to make one giant bang across my forehead. (You all know you had them too!)
*Wearing overalls at least twice a week! (They were so comfortable!)

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
*Going to Snow College and having the weirdest roomates ever!
*Taking the long drive home every weekend with Sara from Ephraim. ( I am still not sure why we went there to school!)
*Went to Wal-Mart at least twice a day because that was all there was to do at Snow.
*Living off Beef Jerky and Diet Coke. (Healthy I know!)
*Probably gained the freshmen 15lbs from the Beef Jerky and Diet Coke.

5 Things I was doing 1 year ago:
*Living in a 100 year old apartment in Sandy. (Seriously 100 years old.)
*Deciding that we could completely remodel our apartment. (Wow, it was a lot of work.)
*Making frames every extra second I had for a boutique.
*Buying our place!!
*Deciding all the things I wanted to do to our new place. (I am sure Bray was thrilled.)

5 Snacks I enjoy:
*Bread (Bray thinks it is so weird that I just eat a piece of bread plain. Am I?)
*Diet Coke
*Peanut Butter M&M's
*Grapes
*Slushies

5 Things I did yesterday:
*Gave a talk at Church.
*Carved Pumpkins with my family.
*Visited the in-laws.
*Watched a movie.
*Wow! I can't think of anything else I did. That is pretty pathetic!

5 Jobs I've had:
*Cleaned chiropractic office.
*Meier and Frank
*Target. (I love Target!)
*Utah Surgical Arts. (For like two days!)
*Papaya & Company

5 Things I would do if I had a million dollars:
*Build my dream house. (Oh don't worry I already know exactly what I want.)
*Go to Tahiti.
*Buy a new wardrobe. (I am in desperate need!)
*Buy Bray a boat.
*Let Bray invest the rest.

5 TV shows I like:
*The Bachelor (Need I say more?)
*House Hunters.
*Hidden Potential.
*The Hills (But only when Braydn isn't home beacause he HATES it!)
*Pretty much anything on HGTV.

5 Things I hate doing:
*Taking out the trash like 10 times a day because my husband doesn't believe in buying trash bag! (If you have been to my house you know what I mean, you put like one thing in it and then oh, you need to take the trash out.)
*Cleaning the toilets.
*Speaking in public.
*Sitting in one place for too long.
*Waking up early.

5 Biggest joys of the moment:
*When Bray asked me to marry him.
*Getting married!
*Spending time with family and friends.
*Our Honeymoon.
*Just spending time with my hubby!

5 People I tag:
*Sara Jane
*Jessica
*Ashley
*Chablis
*Megan

2 comments:

Woods said...

I love reading that stuff. My favorite is that Braydn doesn't like you to buy garbage bags!! I love it! I had no idea you liked bread, It's my favorite too. You are so funny. I want to hang out.

Woods said...

Oh I want to see your Halloween pics sometime. Jess said you guys had the best costumes, and they were made the night before. I love it.