11.11.2007

Lava



We went to Lava Hot Springs for the weekend with the Flakes. It is such a little town! I can't even imagine what you would do there if you lived there!! The town was so cute and old. It made us feel like we went back in time. One hotel was even advertising that they had COLOR TV can you believe it!! I know it must have been a state of the art hotel. We had a lot of fun though! Thanks Flakes for a fun weekend getaway!!


6 comments:

Woods said...

FUN!!! We really wanted to come but Kev had to work. It looked fun though, we missed you guys this weekend.

Mathie Fam said...

I like what you said about little towns. I use to think that about little towns until I moved to one. Kinda funny though!

michellecluff said...

You guys are quite the world travelers, aren't you?! That's so fun! You guys look so great! We really do need to get together sometime. It's been a really long time.

The Chase's said...

How fun! I love your blog! I swear it is always changing and you are always doing fun stuff. What the life!! You two are the cutest ever. We love ya.

Flake Family said...

That was pretty dang fun... We'll have to do more trips like that! It's good for you guys to get a break from work, and for me to have help with my baby... I love having you guys around! Tae loves you guys! Let's do it again... SOON!

michellecluff said...

You should definitely send me info on how to make my blog cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't figure it out on my own.
My email is michellecluff@gmail.com