3.24.2008

Happy Easter

Here is what we came out with this year at the Rogers Easter Egg Hunt!


Yes, my hubby did win first place in the Hunt for finding his eggs the quickest. Here he is showing off the winning prize...(don't worry he was practicing all morning and he even made me do a couple test runs to see if I could run and pick up quick enough in a dress.) Ya, he is pretty competetive when it comes to games.


It was so fun to have all the family together this Easter!

Thanks Scott & Susan!

9 comments:

Woods said...

Oh, it looks like you had a blast. It took us a minute to recognize Braydn with his new look.

Flake Family said...

I love your hubby at games... He is so competitive (I should know... I did get slapped in the face by him for cheating!) I'm jealous that you made so much money!! Looks like fun!

Natalie said...

Fun! I want to be invited to the Rogers Easter Egg Hunt! Maybe next year!! That is funny Braydn competitive?-No way!

The Chase's said...

Holy crap! How much money did you guys get! How fun. You look way cute as always. We all need to get together soon. Give me a call

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

You guys are so dang cute! We miss you!

michellecluff said...

Nice! Wish our family Easter parties were that productive!! You guys look so great. It was so good to see you last week. You look beautiful, as always. We should play

Dani said...

Happy Easter! Use those pretty little greens and come down here! I'm jealous you guys still get to hunt eggs- I gotta to use Bobbi for an excuse for me to run around and grab em.

The Blah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joshua - Melissa - Mason - Averie said...

Hey Katie, so I finally am having Brandi's shower you can look at my blog for all the info...hope to see you there :)