Well it is official.. Bray is done with school! He just finished up his final semester at the University of Utah. He didn't want to make it a big deal so his Mom & I made it a big deal for him! We had a little surprise get together with the family and some close friends. It was so fun to have so many people there for Bray! I am so proud of him! Now we get to start grown up life..wish us luck!
5 years ago



8 comments:
Congrats Bray!! Now go start your adult adventure and make millions and share with us!
Thats awesome!! Tell him congrats. Hope you guys are doing good.
Gooooo Bray! Good luck in the search of a career- how intimidating, huh? Congrats.
that's awesome! congratulations! we'll have to have a get-together soon! xox
Nice!! That's sweet. Now just find a good job here in UTAH and No Where Else!!!
I'm so excited for you guys to start a new chapter in your life together! Congratulations!
congrats Braydn!
Congrats! That is awesome. Let us if you have any good career opportunities and hook us up too! HA!
Post a Comment