5.13.2008

Look-a-Likes

So, I don't know about you but I am one of those people who loves to compare people verses animals. I try to figure out, if people were animals which animal would they look the most like (ya, I know I am wierd) but I stumbled upon this comparison and it was a PERFECT match tell me what you think!


Spencer and Harry could be brothers!! Here are a few more that I have found for your viewing pleasure...







4 comments:

Woods said...

Oh wow, they all look so much alike it's crazy!! I haven't ever really compared people to animals before. I've been missing out! I will for sure be doing that now. You are so funny! We love ya and miss you too.

michellecluff said...

HA! I couldn't agree more!

Bianca said...

perfect :) spencer is sick

Anonymous said...

Very creative and cute! Congrats on Braydn graduating. Doesn't it feel so good to be done? I can't wait to see where you go.