8.06.2008

tag & co.

Yes, another tag. Go to google images and type in your own answers for the topics below. Pick your favorite image on the first 3 pages of results and post...

My First Name

(no clue what it has to do with my name but I do like the photo collage!)

My Middle Name
My Last Name


My Age



A Place that I would like to visit..

umm..yes please!

My Favorite Place
(any place warm will do!)

A Past Love

(Oh come on girls I know you all had posters of him too!)

My College Degree

but if I went back it would be this..


My Grandma's Name


The place that I grew up


A pet that I have owned
Nickname of a best friend

My First Job

My Favorite Food


My Favorite Color


What I am doing right now

A Bad Habit

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay how long did this post take you? That was cool. I am not even going to atempt doing this one! You know how well I am with blogger! Haha. Oh how I remember JTT :)

michellecluff said...

So, funny thing...When I saw the picture of beloved jonathan, my mind said "Benton Paul?? she had a crush on him??" haha I'm not really sure I realized they look so much alike until just now. that was a good one.

Aubrey Messick said...

This is so fun. I'll have to do this sometime!

Woods said...

WOW! I'm impressed. Such a fun tag! I might just have to do it, or atleast think about doing it.

The Bartons said...

Katie, hey its Randi I just saw your comment on my blog. We need to get together, I think the last time I saw you was your wedding (WOW) well hope things are going well with you guys.

Penrod Family said...

Katie,
This is Chantelle (Nats BFF)(Big Smile). I loved this post! And the JTT was the Bomb! What a hottie!

georgeandmarie said...

Hey girl... I need your email address for a get together we are doing so if you'll email me and then I'll have yours. Or you can leave it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, those pictures are all so cute. You should put them together into a book or something! So, I'm here in Utah, we need to get together! Come on up to the Cannovo's basement whenever your visiting family!