11.13.2008

keeping busy


We have been keeping ourselves busy with all sorts of projects.
Here is a sneak peek at what we have been up to while re-doing our boring office/craft room.
I know it is not the greatest but I am proud to say that I spent less than $40 on the entire room!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

You are sooo creative. And I am beyond impressed that you put this room together for less than $40. That's incredible!

andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Katie are you for hire? Looks cute!

Natalie said...

Will you please come and do my house now? Please, please??

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Are you serious? Less than $40? That's amazing! You always have had the cutest taste.

Woods said...

I want to see all of it up close! I love it! You are so creative! I think you should teach us all a class!! I love the new blog background! It's adorable.

michellecluff said...

agreed with everything said thus far! You are so amazing and creative and THRIFTY! $40!?! that's fantastic!

Flake Family said...

You're rediculous! I'm so jealous of you... that's all I can say! I love that room and all your craftiness!

Beck said...

All I can say is that you need to invite me over to your house so I can see this in person. I lvoe it! And once again would you PLEASE come decorate my house - PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! I love it your amazing.

Natalie said...

In response to your question...it really is nice weather. It was 81 today:) Maybe you should move here. Soon. ASAP. Now.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

so so cute i love all of your pics. it was way fun visiting with you even though i didn't have hte time i just felt like visiting with you and im glad i did. your so fun to talk to and be around! keep in touch love ya!

Kinsey said...

You are so creative! Your entire house is absolutely amazing! Love you guys! Hope all is well!

The Chase's said...

How does anyone keep up with the Jones'? I love everything!

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

You are seriously talented! It is so cute!