So a few weekends ago we packed our bags and headed down to sunny St. George. We spent the weekend doing my favorite things. We wandered in and out of beautiful homes while voicing our opinions on what we liked and disliked about the homes that we can't afford. It is otherwise known as the Parade of Homes.
It is my favorite and St George has the best homes to look through, so every year I drag Braydn down there so that he can listen to me go on and on about what I do and don't like about each home..he's such a good sport.
While we were there we decided to check out this ridiculous pool, practice our golf on the putting green, rock climb, play a little racquetball, workout, shoot some hoops in our indoor b-ball court, watch a movie in our private theater and relax in our very own hot tub which was in a man-made cave.....
YA...That was all in ONE house! It was ridiculous.
Anyway, I could go on and on...
16 comments:
How fun! I can't believe those houses, they're crazy. I love that little cafe, they have the best cupcakes. Could you come on over to help me decorate my place? I love your taste. Seriously, you're amazing!
Oh that sounds like a dream vacation to me! I love walking through parade of homes...and never knew they did it in St. George! how fun!
btw you look gorgeous in the pic at the cafe!
I am sooo jealous! I haven't been able to go through the Parade of Homes since I had kids. Just not nearly as fun with kids. When I get rich...some day... I'm going to hire you to be my interior decorator, okay!
wow. That living room was wicked cool, I love the way the fire place looks! Thanks again for helping me with the vinyl lettering on my car. It was fate for you guys to pull up right then! haha
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Frank Lloyd Wright inspired home. I think if I could have any style to choose from, that would be it! Maybe next year I'll meet you and Bray up there to tour the homes with you. Wouldn't that be so so so fun! I miss you. And that gorgeous hair of yours. I covet. :)
That sounds like so much fun. Braydn really is such a good sport to do that with you. By the way you look AMAZING (as usual) in those pictures. Seriously you look gorgeous. Braydn is so dang lucky!!
Oh my gosh! Were you guys down there over President's Day?!? If so, why did we not see you!?!? Can you believe that house???? I love the Harry Potter room... Insane! P.S.- your hair is way cute! What's new with you guys?!
So did you make an offer on that first house? That would have been a cool one to see. I miss going to the Parade of Homes. And you do look gorgeous in that cafe pic. Where is that place at? Will you please come decorate my house if I fly you out here?
Oh I love the parade of homes! I always want to go, but Bran never will! You're right, Braydn is a good sportt :) I am definitely hiring you to come decorate my house when I get one in 10 years!
I miss those spontaneous days! Long time no see or talk to! How are you? I always love reading your blog, you guys crack me up. I'm excited to see you when we come up next week for spring break! hope everything's going well
Little Katie!
Thanks for your comment. Although I'm sad that you are in the same boat as me, wow it really was a comfort to know I am not alone! No one can truly sympathize with you unless they have gone thru it and the fact that we are both going thru it makes it easier to bear. You absolutely nailed it when you said that "it" is hard enough to handle by itself, then add on other things and crud... you are overwhelmed.
Feel free to call on this d.i.n.k. any time and we can be a support system for each other. loves!
How fun! You look so cute! I love your hair. Those houses are pretty dang nice and I have to agree with you on the craftsman style house! You have great taste. Lets go to lunch!
That sounds like a fun trip! You have been going to the St. George Parade of Homes ever since I can remember! PS - you look absolutely gorgeous!
We were down there a few weeks ago to go to the parade of homes as well. My girls thought that HUGE house was great. Makayla asked me if we could have a pool like that. You guys look so cute!
Okay Braydn and Katie, when you move into that house...Scott and I get the basement!!!!
I'm sure you felt like you just saw me but dont you worry... I'm coming down again! Ha. I'll be there over easter until the 16th. Please, please, please can we get together again. I so needed that last time and can't wait to do it again. Let me know if you will be in town and when we can meet up. Hope your doing well! Call me sometime.
Post a Comment