6.25.2009

the last of the last

While we were driving my sister & I could not get
enough of these life size (or so we thought) 3-D billboards
here we are with the fam welcoming you to our home.

THE MYSTERY SPOT
hmmmm...might possibly be the weirdest place that I have visited yet.
words cannot explain this unusual tourist attraction
or how anyone knows about it.
The boys were skeptics but Nat & I on the other hand
found ourselves caught in the trance
{dizziness mixed with uncontrollable laughter}
of this mysterious
Mystery Spot.






look familiar...
remember the show Full House?
I imagined that they lived in the bright yellow one
& that Kimmy Gibbler lived in the blue one on the far right.



...and of course the best part of the trip was hanging
out with these two cuties (and of course their parents).
Aren't they so adorable?

4 comments:

Chablis said...

I had to do a double take on that first picture. I didn't realize that was you and Natalie! Hmmm, that place looks so wierd...and fun!

Of course, those two kids are amazingly cute. They could be Gap models!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Welcome to the MMMMMMMMYYYYYYSTERY SPOT.

Aubrey Messick said...

You are tooooo sweet. I actually got that belt from Anthro last week. i think they have them in black, grey, and yellow...or maybe more. That's all I saw. Go get one!!! :) MISS YOU!!!!