we finally ventured out to the zoo, which Bray has been dying to do for the past several years and we quite enjoyed ourselves.
the zebras were my favorite...
does anyone else see the resemblance?
Thanks babe for being so persistent on going to the zoo even if we couldn't find any staged kids to tag along with us so we could have fit in better!
P.S. speaking of my title...does anyone remember that show? it was CLASSIC.
7 comments:
you can TOTALLY borrow my child to use as your own anytime you'd like! and yes, i remember zoobily zoo... it may have been one of my favorites. do you remember candace mattson sticking grapes in her upper lip and singing the theme song? love it!
oh my gosh! I TOTALLY squealed when I saw your title. I LOVED Zoobily Zoo! I can't believe Shelli remembered Candace singing that with grapes in her mouth...I miss her. I miss Hogle Zoo too! The zoo here is just lame.
Hello? Kev and I are zoo lovers! We'll go with you anytime!
LOVE the zoo! We used to go to the zoo before we had Dylan too. I love it kids or no kids...everyone hates on Hogle Zoo, but I enjoy everytime! PS...lunch next week??
Ha! I totally remember that show. You are too funny! Just so you know you can call us anytime you are up for the zoo. We haven't been this year. My poor kids are deprived!! Ha! I do see the resemblance:) Just kidding Braydn! Love ya guys
I LOVED Zobbily Zoo! Todd and I would love to go with you and Braydn anywhere - you always seem to be doing something fun! Us D.I.N.K.S. need to stick together. Please call us anytime!
the resemblance is scaring me a little bit Bray!!!! Love you guys! hope things are good! think of you everyday!! xoxo
Post a Comment