11.20.2009

.m.o.a.b.

We had the privilege of going to Moab once again this year and oh did we have fun!
We look forward to this little getaway ever year, here is a re-cap of some of the festivities.
I wish we were back there already....
or just in warm weather.
(can you tell I already need another vacation?)
hint..hint..hubby..
the boys getting ready to conquer yet another year @ slick rock.


of course there was lots of jeeping and fun was had by all ages.
especially by this 1 1/2 year old, it was her first time behind the wheel.
(man, I feel bad for this little girls parents, I can only imagine what she will be like when she can actually drive a car!)
.....can I just tell you how excited I was when I had to brush this giant rats nest out!!


the girls sportin' our moab gear

the boys posing for the upcoming southern utah calendar


can't wait to go again next year.

2 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Looks so fun! Can you believe neither Bran or I have ever been to Moab?? I know--terrible, and we're from Utah!! We definitely need to make that happen soon. Hope you guys are doing well!

The Chase's said...

I love your hair! It looked like Charlotte's every morning. Looks like fun! It was good to see you on Friday.