Every New Years has me thinking about the past year and what I have accomplished, I'll admit that it had me feeling pretty bad for myself thinking about how uneventful I felt 2009 was for me. So this post is more for myself than anyone but as I started looking at our pictures from this past year it made me realize that I am so blessed and that even if I don't feel like I am where I should be in my life I need to enjoy the small and simple moments in life. 2009 was filled with so many fun memories and I am so thankful for them all!
JANUARY





















18 comments:
Katie everytime I look at your blog I am reminded of how unbelievably beautiful you are! Yes I am very jealous! Love ya
What amazing photos! I love the one of Braydn kissing you in the big rock. I love how you have your scarf tied in the Halloween pic. And Braydn makes a great Santa!
I have the same issues. I have a list of problems in my life and I start to feel sorry for myself...my dad set me straight the other night and reminded me of how truly blessed I am!!
Loved this post. :)
Agreed with Cedar... You make me sick! We all love you and you better believe that somehow someway we are making 2010 your year!!
Dido to all of the comments. Awesome post. Sums up how I've been feeling lately myself. I just adore you...
I love all your pictures. You two are so cute! I felt the same way about 2009. I went through pictures recently though and I felt so much better because I think I had forgotten how much we did and how blessed we were last year. I'm sure it will be an even better year!
I agree with everyone. You are beyond beautiful. Whenever I look at your blog it makes me want to go on a serious diet, die my hair blonde and go shopping so I can look more like you. You are GORGEOUS!! I hope good things come your guys way this year.
You guys take the best pictures together- they're always fun to see and you look so in love. We just stand in the same pose evertime, we're boring. I love the last Christmas on of you. So cute!
Katie!!! You are absolutely gorgeous! Looks like you guys had a fun year! Wish I could see you more often! Let me know if you ever make it down to Mesa! Miss you!
What a fun year!You did a ton, I swear you are always doing something fun. I have to agree with everyone you are BEAUTIFUL! I love all the different pictures. Was that really Braydn out on the rock? CRAZY!
So dang cute! love you!
You guys are the gosh dang cutest couple there is out there. We miss seeing you guys. I love your picture with the Christmas lights. LOVE it!
So fun!! It looks like you guys had such a great year!! You are absolutely beautiful!!Braydn is SOOO lucky!! Hope things go great for you in 2010!!!
Katie, I love all your pictures! You are so beautiful! I love that second to last picture...too cute! I think we should get together before I move...I would love to see you!
We are moving to Denver...not until May, but still! Yes let's do lunch. What's your schedule like next week??
First I can't believe that I haven't commented on this post yet! Yes I agree with everyone else on how cute, talented, beautiful, you are. And all of the fun things you guys do. However I do have an idea of something fun you could do. You know what it is....then you could post about that because I am kind of tired of looking at this post everytime I click on your blog. :) Ha like I'm one to talk.
Bray and Katie...LOVE YOU TO DEATH!!! This year will be PERFECT! You two are both amazing people! I am so thankful!!!!
XOXO
You guys are too cute! Looks like you had a great year! Hope all is well!
You guys are adorable. Love your pictures. Cute idea.
Post a Comment