
We are actively looking to adopt a little one. We created an adoption blog which explains a little about us, please check it out. Also, you can copy and paste the link to add our button onto your blog to help us pass along the word. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We can't wait for the chance to become parents! Thanks a ton!
5 years ago
7 comments:
Gasp! YAY!! My cousin owns an adoption agency. I could get you her information if you want. She just lives in Highland...she got 300 kids out of Haiti after the earthquake and such, so she really is fabulous.
I'm so excited for you and pray that it all works out quickly and smoothly!
You guys will be terrific parents! I'll get your button up on my blog (not that anyone reads it, I don't update it) and I"ll be praying that your child will find you soon : )
I am so excited for you guys. You really will be AMAZING parents. I will for sure put it on my blog. ANd I LOVE that picture of you two on the bench. Good luck with everything we will keep praying for you guys.
I just know things will start moving along for you guys. You are model parents for any birth mother. I'm definitely going to keep my eyes and ears open for you. This is so exciting!
I am thrilled for this new adventure for you. My prayers are constantly with you guys! You two will be such wonderful parents- any baby would be ever so lucky to join your family. I love you so much!
Adoption is such an amazing thing! Three of my siblings have adopted kids, and the whole process was amazing. Good luck to you guys. I know you will be amazing parents!
this is so exciting katie! i hope things work out for you two... i can't imagine 2 better-suited parents! GOOD LUCK!!!
Post a Comment