12.22.2010

meet our latest obsession

Nixon Taylor Jones
12.17.10
11:30am
7lbs 12oz
20.5 inches long
and completely irresistable....



We feel so blessed and are loving every second of being parents to this little man.
He is such a great baby and we are totally and completly smitten by him!
Thanks for all your love and support through our adoption journey we could not be happier.

32 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

i am literally crying tears of joy for you guys.I am dead serious. You have been in my thoughts and prayers(hopefully that isn't weird) off and on-I have been hoping things would work out and I am so glad that they did. CONGRATS!! There is nothing like a baby. Have a great Christmas with your little dude.

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

Oh Katie - what a handsome little boy. I couldn't be happier. What a wonderful blessing for you and Braydn. Congratulations!!!

P.S. Happy Birthday on Saturday!

Aubrey Messick said...

Congratulations Katie!!! What a wonderful Christmas present. Hope you and the baby are having some wonderful bonding time! Couldn't be happier for you and Braydn!

Miss Gabe said...

Now the Jones Family adventures can begin! Hooray hooray, loves to you three from us three :)

kaciecooper said...

What a cutie!! Congrats :) :)

michellecluff said...

i've been waiting for this! i am beyond thrilled for you guys and hope things keep going well! he is darling! congrats!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

We could NOT be happier for you guys!! He is amazing!! Can't wait to meet him. You guys are the Cutest. Alissa & I still have our gift for you. I'll bring it up next week!

Flake Family said...

I love that little man and you guys are already the greatest parents ever! He is as lucky as you guys!

Chablis said...

I'm crying!!!!!!
He is absolutely gorgeous, and that happened so fast!!

Oh, congratulations!

I wish I could hug you right now. :)

Jeff and Brandi said...

Yay! Congrats you two! He is beautiful. What a great Christmas and birthday present. We are soooo happy for you!

The Chase's said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I love him. He is perfect! It was so fun to see you. Charlotte couldn't stop talking about Braydn.:) Congrats again! We love you!

The Bartons said...

Well I wasn't crying until I read Annes comment!! congrats, being a parent is the hardest, weirdest and most amazing thing in the whole world. Enjoy every minute. Merry Christmas!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! What a fun and memorable Christmas/birthday you get this year :) He is adorable!

Rowley's said...

Congratulations! I've been thinking about you guys and I'm so happy to hear your news. Nixon is such a lucky guy to have such great parents! Enjoy every minute, they grow up too fast. Merry Christmas!

Beck said...

Katie I am so excited for you guys. He is such a handsome little boy. You guys will be the most amazing parents and he is one lucky little boy. Congrats!! Hope your getting some sleep ha ha ha!!! (it gets better I promise.)

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

I love little Nixon! He is the cutest! You guys are the BEST parents and I am soooooooo happy for you both! Thanks for letting me come see him:) Love you!

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

YEA, Im so excited for you two, thats exciting.

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

He is so adorable! I can't wait to see him and hold him! Congrats you two!

Emily said...

I just knew it would happen quickly for you guys! I think about you all the time. I really am so happy for you. I truly understand your joy. Congratulations! He's perfect!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Oh he is so so precious! I am so unbelievably excited for you guys!! You will be such amazing parents to this little one! I was so excited to see this post. We want to meet the little one soon. Congrats you guys!!!

Natalie said...

I love him already! I can't wait to come and hold him, it kills me that I'm not there. Love you all.
You need to post MORE pictures...what else are you doing all night. :)

Rogers said...

I WANT A PICTURE!!!
lOVE YOU TONS
LOVE HIM TONS
WHAT A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEE YA MOM

Kinsey said...

I can't believe how beautiful he is!!! I am so beyond happy for you two. yeah!!! Can't wait to hold the little guy!!!! We "YUV" him so much....and you too!!! What a wonderful-perfect-amazing Christmas miracle!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

oh my goodness!!!!! That is the greatest news I've heard in quite a while! Congrats I am so happy for you guys! Enjoy that little man he is so precious! Love you!

Val Murphy said...

So happy for you guys, so so happy, Merry Christmas...we love ya.

Kelsi said...

Hey, I found your blog through Jessica Flake's (I hope you don't mind). I love these pictures of Nixon! That owl hat is to die for! I seriously just love him. He is so dang cute! Thanks for coming over on Christmas eve so we could hold him! You guys already seem like the best parents. He is definitely in good hands!

georgeandmarie said...

Such a blessing, he couldn't be more perfect!! We are so happy for your family and wish you nothing but happiness with your new bundle of joy!! What a great birthday/Christmas you are having I'm sure!!

Penrod Family said...

Katie, this is Chantelle, I had to sneak onto your blog to see your little angel, he is so yummy! Congratulations to both you and B. What fantastic parents you two will make. xoxo chan

K. Crisler said...

I heard the wonderful news. I could not think of more deserving parents than you two. Congrats, he is ADORABLE!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Katie can I get your address? I need to drop off your present before it's too late. email it to me (andrea.ingersoll@yahoo.com) or text it to me (801.787.4392) THANKS!

Kassidy and Adam said...

Congradulations! I know you guys will be the best parents! I am so happy for you guys! Yay!!!!

Cheryl Neves said...

Oh my goodness! I just want to kiss those lips, and eyes and cheeks! He is beautiful and I love his name so much. It fits him perfect. Can't wait to get my hands on him! We are so so so so so so so soo happy for all 3 of you! We love you!