1.10.2011

to his lady fans

Oh my goodness we love having this little man around! He is getting bigger and bigger by the second. He LOVES to eat and weighed 9lbs 4oz at his 2 week appointment. He is so much fun and is definitely a daddies boy already (but we could have guessed that)
He already has lots of admirers and even got my sister to book a flight just to come and see him!

This is his new favorite sleeping postion......


This week he lost all his hair on top so now he looks like such an old man, we call him our little benjamin button.

He is still irrestiable though...

9 comments:

Tawni & Dan said...

Definitely irresistable! I so wish I could meet that little man. One day...

Jeff and Brandi said...

Such a handsome little guy!

The Chase's said...

He is adorable! It was fun to run into you at the mall.(Just wish you would have had him with you!:))

Kassidy and Adam said...

Katie!! he sure is soooo cute!! i love love little guys!! i had been thinking about you guys lately so i am glad to hear what you have been up to!!

georgeandmarie said...

so cute!! you sound like you are loving being a mommy to that cute little man you have!! hes sure lucky to have you!!

Natalie said...

Ohhhh I REALLY do miss him! I didn't even want to wash my clothes when I got home...I was liking the smell of similac.:)Hurry up and buy a plane ticket so you two can come out here! I just want to hold him, while he's still little and likes me.

Natalie said...

I think his "lady fans" would like some more pics. :)

Kinsey said...

oh my goodness! can't wait to hold the little guy! he's so cute!!!

Sam and Natalie said...

He is precious :). So stinking cute!!Can't wait to meet him!