I'm in a major blog funk right now, maybe its the weather or the time of year who knows. So.....this post is about nothing really. I decided to keep you all updated on us by showing you the last 5 events that were documented on our camera. (Yay, how exciting right....okay I know not really)
My cute and oh so talented friend hosted a girls luncheon and Oh My was all I could say, it was adorable. She is the next Martha Stewart..really she is. She can cook, decorate, party plan and most importantly she can bake. It was such a fun day!
Of course we had to try the whole balance an egg on Spring Equinox to see if it actually worked.It did.
Sorry if this is a picture of your house but I was doing what all Moms do when they are trying to get their kid to sleep...driving around. I thought, I should add to my "future home file" and take some pics of some ideas I like. Braydn was looking through our camera and was like "why do we have pictures of random peoples houses?" I promise I am not creepy or a stalker.
Ya, I know..my husband is cute and yes, we are one of those couples that people look at and think.."why is he with her?" Come on, I know you have all thought that before! Anyway, we made a day up at Park City and stopped at the Crater at the Homestead on our way home.
Nixon and I went to Cali to visit my sister last month. Sweet little Elle could not get enough of her new cousin "Mixey" and wanted to show him around. She took him to one of her favorite parks. He even had to ride the carousel with her. It was so cute to see how excited she was, she just kept looking to see his reaction. She was his second mom the entire trip.
5 comments:
You are such a cute mom!! Nixon is such a little cutie!! :)
I can't believe you put that nasty picture of me on there!! I guess it's my fault for looking nasty!! You look so dang cute on that ride with Nixon. I love him so much!
Yay! Yay! Yay! for blog updates! This makes me a hypocrite I know since I haven't updated mine since December. You look absolutely beautiful! I saw your cute parents at Costco and we chatted for a bit - it was so nice to see them. It sounds like things are going well for you and your cute little family. I was so happy to see a picture of Nixon - what a handsome little guy.
P.S. once you have completed your "dream home" file - can I have a copy of it? I think we have very similar tastes.
Katie! I'm laughing at this post because we do the same thing with houses. I always try to take them from my car window, but the hubby has no shame and will get right out of the car and even cross the street to snap the shot...embarrassing! Nixon is so cute!
You guys are so nutty! Some day the house will be yours Katie...only cuter! Where's Nixon? Must see more pictures.
Braydn why are you playing with eggs now? JK
Love you tons, Mom
Post a Comment