
Here is a glimpse of our little man's pad. Since we are in kind of in a limbo state of living right now I wasn't going to do anything, but after several months of blah white I couldn't take it anymore. So there you have it, we made do for now.

I told my Dad and Bray about this marquee "N" I had envisioned in my mind and they whipped it out for me. My Dad also made me the chair wall shelves and I love them!

I promise when we are finally in a stable place I will do more, but there ya have it for now.

oh ya and whats a post with out a picture of the star!
10 comments:
I know my birthday is a ways away, but i decided what I want from you... Decorate my little mans room. You probably think I'm kidding, but I'm dead serous. You make me sick how creative you are. There is a room full of tan walls and nothin else waiting for you!!
You are so amazing! Everything in that nursery is to SO adorable. I LOVE the big N- super cute. You might just need to start selling them. Hey, I'll take a visit any time we can get one. I'm dying to meet your little man. Miss you!
Can I hire you to? Seriously woman that room is so dang cute. Your amazing! And he is such a stud.
Seriously! Can you come help me out with my house? I need someone to give me some inspiration for every room in my house!! You are pretty much amazing. I love it!
I have been on nursery blogs and searching for girl nursery ideas for months. well, like 2 months. i've been to so many blogs I've started seeing the same nurseries featured over and over again! so I have been overexposed to them lately. the only reason i'm telling you this is because your nursery looks awesome, and it should be featured on those nursery blogs. that's all. you have such a talent!
You're crazy amazing!! I absolutely LOVE it! You are so creative. Please come decorate my house!!! Nixon is such a stud!!
I am in LOVE with his room... I also want you to come decorate my house..! You are so creative and SOOO talented! oh and I just love your little man, I don't think he could be any cuter!!! (ps your stripes look amazing!!!)
Oh my freakin' gosh! He's so cute I can hardly stand it! When I saw this picture I gasped. Alta came running over 'Fwhat mom. Fwhat?" Me: "Look at Nixon...he's so freakin' cute." Alta: "Oooohhh. He is." I can't believe how big he is. He's definitely passing up Senika...as we speak! Can't wait to hold him and kiss him and squeeze him!!! Oh and his room is amazing too---but that's no surprise!!
This is really Nixon's room? Are you sure this isn't just from a magazine.... You are incredibly talented! I LOVE IT! Note to self: Next baby, call Katie for design advice....
I have to ask- how did your dad make the N Marquee? I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment