Oh what a wonderful day we had this past weekend!
Our little family of three was able to be sealed in the Draper Temple and it was my favorite day so far. We couldn't be happier and count our blessing every day for our sweet little man. Braydn also gave Nixon the sweetest blessing that same day. I am so so grateful for my little family and for all your love and support.
We are beyond happy.
Our little family of three was able to be sealed in the Draper Temple and it was my favorite day so far. We couldn't be happier and count our blessing every day for our sweet little man. Braydn also gave Nixon the sweetest blessing that same day. I am so so grateful for my little family and for all your love and support.
We are beyond happy.
12 comments:
That day was completely amazing! Thanks for lettin us be a part of it! I love all your pics... He was definitely meant to come to you and bray!
Yay!! Congratulations! You are the cutest little family. ;) What a sweetheart. I hope I can meet him during my quick visit to Utah in a week!
OH he is so stinkin' cute! What a happy day for your family!
P.S. Todd and I saw Braydn the other day, it was nice to catch up with him. Hopefully we can get together one of these days and hang out.
Congrats! YOur little man is adorable!
Still sooo sad we couldn't make it:( I am soooo happy for you guys! Nixon is such a stud.. oh and we totally have the same shirt only different colors haha:) Love that we have the same taste!! You guys are the cutest family ever. Love you!!
I can't believe how much Nixon looks like Braydn! So amazing. Congratulations friend! Love you.
I heard the day was beyond amazing and I am so excited for you guys. He is such a stud and looks so old in those pictures. You guys are such a cute family. Congrats!!
oh i love him and those yummy cheeks! what a cute family you guys are. congrats!
congrats- what a happy day! so happy for you guys! xox
So happy for you guys!
traSuch a cute family! Thanks for us letting us be apart of that sweet day. It was so fun to be there. You guys are awesome! We love you.
Couldn't be happier for you guys. Such a beautiful family. Congratulations.
Post a Comment