We did a little crusin' around town in Eureka, this little shopping area had so much character. Now if only the shops had been open! We went on Labor Day and I guess everyone takes the day off so nothing was opened.
The Beach
The Beach
Nothing like a good ole' bonfire at the beach topped off with some sand filled s'mores.
Triniadad Head Trail
Triniadad Head Trail
Nixon has this obsession with Braydn's ears, its so funny.
Fern Canyon was a hit. It was so beautiful and I am told this is where they filmed some of Jurassic Park. Braydn would shoot me if I told you that he said this would probably be where Edward, Jacob & Belle lived.
(on his behalf no he didn't read the books, he was just forced to watch the lame movies with me.)
8 comments:
Wow who is that giant kid??? Seriously he look huge in some of those pics. Looks like your trip was fun, even though it was cold...that northern California for you!
Katie-you guys are so cute. Is it wrong that I religiously follow your blog because I think the world of you guys? The pictures were gorgeous. Tell Braydn I say hello and congrats on that adorable little boy.
Looks like fun! You have such a cute little family. If you are ever in San Diego or LA let me know and we can catch up! Miss ya!
Looks like so much fun! Nixon is getting so big!!:) and you look gorgeous in every.single.picture! xoxo
Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a blast! Um, and you look beautiful and skinny! Let's get together next week!
What a fun getaway! You really have the cutest family. Love you guys!
I hate drop dead gorgeous and really skinny girls, therefore I now hate you!!! You look AMAZING!!! Looks like lots of fun. Nixon is seriously getting so big. Such a cutie!
I can't believe how old he is...and smart, reading books for 14 hours! ;) What a cutie. That looks like an amazing trip and it's good you're breaking Nixon in young. This way he'll always be a good traveler!
Post a Comment