12.20.2011

happy holidays


to: you
from: us
hope you have a very merry christmas!

6 comments:

Flake Family said...

You're all ridiculous and put us all to shame! Stop being so beautiful and tell your boys to calm down on the good looks! I'm obsessed with that little man of yours!

Beck said...

You are a freakin super model and I cant stand it!! Those are the worlds best Christmas/family pictures I have ever seen. Such a cute family! Nixon is amazing! Hope you guys have a good Christmas. And Im assuming my card got lost in the mail again......

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

you guys are adorable...all 3 of you

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Sooo cute! I love it! What an adorable little family you guys have.

Chablis said...

CUUUUUTE!!!!!!!

michellecluff said...

cute cute cute. i'm so in love with these pictures! hope you had an amazing christmas with your cute family.