We want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a great Holiday Season!
(consider this our christmas card for this year.)
5 years ago
We want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a great Holiday Season!
(consider this our christmas card for this year.)
Posted by bkjones at 1:38 PM
6 comments:
Wow, I wish I could have seen those things in person. You should wear those more often.
You should wear those sweaters tomorrow for Christmas Eve!
You guys are so cute... but those outfit are TERRIBLE!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!
Katie when did you start seeing Mr. Rogers?
What is Christmas without bundling up in your great-grandma's sweater made from hair off the oxen that brought Brigham Young to the valley?
If you ever think of D.I.ing those lovely pieces please consider us first. We would like a little taste of what Christmas is really about.
Hilarious pic!!!!! Merry Christmas
Happy Birthday katie!! And Merry Christmas! You guys look incredible!!
Hey this is Sara not Dallin! I loved your Christmas picture. I hope you had a great birthday yesterday and a Merry Christmas. I need to get a copy of your picture! Love ya!
Post a Comment