12.29.2007

Christmas Mayhem!!


Wow!! What a Christmas! Things are always so hectic this time of year. Here are a few highlights of what we did. We are so lucky to have family and friends so close to us that we are able to share the holidays with. It seemed like we had a different event every night to go to for the last two weeks! Christmas day is always crazy trying to divide up our time to see everyone and to make it even more stressful for my sweet hubby it happens to be my birthday all in one day! (hey at least he will never forget it!) Thanks to everyone for making this christmas season so wonderful! We love you all!!

3 comments:

Woods said...

I know sometimes Kev and I get carried away. Hey happy birthday on christmas. I forgot to tell you. I feel like it's been a while since we've seen you. Lets play. Hey your christmas looked way fun.

Aubrey Messick said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy Belated Birthday. I'm so glad you found my blog. Now we can keep up with each other. It looks like you and Braydn have been having a lot of fun lately. You guys are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have so many fun memories. December is always crazy busy, but lots of fun!