1.15.2008

Just Dreaming

Doesn't this look nice. To wake up every morning to this! Ahh... just day dreaming..

But instead this is what I wake up to every morning......

Go away snow! I am ready for some sun and a little R&R.



5 comments:

michellecluff said...

Amen to that!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOHHHHHHH, amazing. I need just a minute... to day-dream! Thanks for sharing your dream, sorry you have to deal with so much snow. We haven't had snow yet in VA, so it looks pretty to me! Gracie said, "oh, they need to build a snowman!"

Aubrey Messick said...

I never could quite understand why people live in these frigid climates! Come to California where the sun shines and the bodies are brown! :) Miss you!

Dyami said...

If only we had all the money in the world and could fly there in the drop of a hat. I was watching the travel chanel the otherday and did my own little dreaming, if only I had a island, but then I'd need a boat to get there, and a plane to get the the boat and a house on my island, and....maybe one day.

Anonymous said...

Dude what's up this is Ault. Somehow my wife stumbled onto a blog that had your name. We should get together for dinner sometime. My number is 404-9053 so give me a call.