1.30.2008

Q & A

So Since I have nothing new to post and thanks to my Sister here we go!

1. What are you most afraid of? Ferrets (No just kidding!) But they do freak me out especially when they come running at you! Sick!
2. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theater? We went last week to the dollar theatre and saw August Rush again! I love that movie!
3. Place of birth? Milwaukee, WI
4. Favorite food? Crab Legs Yum!!
5. What's your natural hair color? Is it sad that I have no idea? (Maybe an ugly shade of light brown.)
6. Ever been to Alaska? No
7. Ever been toilet papering? Yes, Good ol' Snow College past time.
8. Love someone so much it made you cry? Um..Yes
9. Been in a car accident? Yes, I actually broke the windshield with my head! (That explains a lot.)
10. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons please.
11. Favorite day of the week? Um..Whatever day Bray gets home from work or school early. (which means that I don't have a favorite yet.)
12. Favorite restaurant? Cheesecake Factory
13. Favorite Flower? Mums (I know they are usually funeral flowers but I love them!)
14. Favorite sport to watch? umm...do cheerleading competitions count?
15. Favorite drink? Diet Coke but I am trying to quit so I guess I'll say water just for Jessica.
16. Favorite ice cream? Oh, one time they sold Samoa Girls Scout Cookies ice cream and I was hooked! Usually I am not much of an ice cream eater.
17. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
18. Ever been on a ship? Yes, Loved it!
19. What color is your bedroom carpet? Light Brown
20. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None, but ask Braydn that same question! I think he will say FOUR!! (Sorry babe!)
21. What do you do when you are bored? Projects, projects and more projects!!
22. Bedtime? 12:00-1:00
23. Favorite TV shows? The Bachelor(when it is on!) House Hunters.
24. Last person you went to dinner with? Does the drive thru count? If so, then Braydn.
25. What happened at 30? Hopefully something good!
26. What are your favorite colors? Turquoise
27. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
28. How many pets do you have? None
29. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The egg.
30. What do you want to do before you die? A whole lot of things!
31. Have you ever been to Hawaii? No but I think that my hubby is planning a trip there and is going to surprise me! (Ya right!! just dropping a HUGE hint!)
32. Have you been to countries outside U.S.A.? Mexico, Canada, Bahamas.
33.People you send this to..anyone who like me, has nothing new to post!!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah I thought that you would like my answer to the movies question...Isn't that bad? We never go. I really do need to get out!

michellecluff said...

Wasn't I with you when Chase Palmer's ferret was chasing us around his basement? I must agree that it's a freaky animal!!

Woods said...

Hey that was fun to read! I'm jealous that you've been so many places! Fun Fun!

Bianca said...

i have nothing new to post... but your answers are way more interesting than mine would be...i like reading about you! greg said he and braydn had a good chat at school the other day... so we are due again and i'm back at sumo so you know you'll get a visit :)

Dyami said...

Silly Katie, post about your projects like the "love" sign that I love, this bag you're working on and of course, let's see the painting!

georgeandmarie said...

I loved reading this and was laughing so hard at a few of the answers!!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I miss you. It is fun to hear your answers, it's like your talking right out of the computer.

Kristy Stoner said...

Tell Braydn that I failed my driving test twice if it makes him feel any better! And good call on TV shows... House Hunters (well, anything on HGTV), the Bachelor, and cheer competitions! :)

Snedaker Family said...

I am way to new at this blog stuff.... but I love it that you keep leaving little comment notes! It was great to hear from you. It is so fun to see pics of you and the hubby and hear about what you are doing! I love it! Keep in touch