3.01.2008

Welcome Baby Elle



While my sister was a bit occupied this week having this sweet little girl.
Bray and I got to act as Mommy and Daddy to this cute boy!

Isn't this the cutest face ever!

I think that Bray found a little buddy this week. Dax loved hanging out
with his uncle Bray!

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Yes that is the cutest face that I have ever seen! Dax loved hanging out with you guys and he misses Braydn. Thanks for helping out with him and come visit any time.

Woods said...

Oh he is a cutie, we need to get him and G together. I'm sure he was entertained with Braydn around. My boys can't get enough of him.

michellecluff said...

That's so great she had another baby! How cute is her little boy!

The Chase's said...

How fun! Hopefully I will have a babysitter in July!HA! That is so cute that he loved Braydn. Tell Natalie congrats! I love the name.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

So cute. I bet you guys had fun! I love the pictures you posted of the two of you, too.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet thing she is! Dax is a doll! Looks like Brayden is getting some good daddy training time!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Cutest little kids! Don't you just love nieces and nephews?? They're the best!

michellecluff said...

PS--we're going to be in your ward on Sunday (16th) for a baby blessing so you probably shouldn't skip out so I can see you!

Dani said...

What a cute baby-so good to see that you guys are doing well-so.........when you guys movin' down??? We need some neighbors!! and friends :) You'll love AZ! How's everything going?

The Jensens said...

Hi Katie! What a cute blog you guys have! I'm glad you found me. It's really so weird that I only see you in passing like once a month, if that! You guys are welcome to come upstairs for American Idol anytime. We are way into it this year because David Archuleta is an acquaintance of mine. It's exciting to know someone on the show!

Joshua - Melissa - Mason - Averie said...

Hey Katie I just wanted to let you know that I am having a baby shower for Brandi and so I wanted to get your address if you wanted to come...You can post it on my blog if you want or email me at MeliciousJones@hotmail.com

RYAN said...

this is a very tricky post. i thought that you guys somehow developed a fetus into a baby from that last time we saw you and flakes at chilli's. not to be though.