4.20.2008

Here is what we have been up to....





Yep, Absolutely Nothing!  Just trying to keep ourselves entertained.  

5 comments:

The Jensens said...

Lovely! Hey Braydn told me you weren't feeling very well today. Hope you get better soon!

The Chase's said...

You guys are so funny! I love the pictures. Rae and I are excited for lunch on Tuedsay!

Flake Family said...

You guys are RETARDED!! I love the last pictures... You guys kinda look ugly!! j/k, but it does look like plastic surgery gone bad!

Woods said...

Oh my gosh, That's freaky! G just asked me why Braydn is being silly. I didn't know what to say. You guys are always keeping us entertained.

Tim & Tash said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! Ya I'm doing much better now. At least I didn't have to have that done and take care of my kids. Great to see you guys, take care.