

Since it FINALLY has started to feel like summer we decided to take advantage of it while it lasts. This past week we went on a bike ride up the canyon, although I was a bit hesitant to go with Bray due to past and not so pleasant experiences with him and biking. We also went to a drive-in movie (one of my favorite things to do in the summer!) and we decided to go camping with some friends for the weekend. It was so good to finally be able to go outside and not freeze!
And yes..my husband is a pyro and gets drunk off Mt. Dew!
13 comments:
Katie...hey! It's Lenae (Kingston) Rowley. I found out you had a blog through Celeste and thought I would say hello. It's so good to see that you are doing well! Feel free to visit my blog, although, I've only been doing it a for a short time so I'm not very good...rowleyfamily9.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!
Looks fun! I am jealous! I would love to go on a bike ride. Maybe someday when I am skinny again.
I love summer for those very reasons! and you need to take advantage of those days as much as possible, seeing as how lately it only seems like summer about ever 4th day, if that...
How fun!! I can't believe you are having fun without us! I'm so glad you are enjoying the outdoors. We miss you guys a lot!! Hope all is well.
Fun, I really miss being able to just drive 15 or 20 minutes and you'd be in the great outdoors! I'm comming out to Utah next week, I'd love a visit!
You're so nice. I hope my books are cute. But, everyone has different styles, so you never know. :) You scrapbook too?
Oh my gosh that makes two of our husbands! I'm trying to break him off of Mountain Dew as we speak! And I know... it's so nice to have good weather finally! Hope we see you soon!
ha ha funny how in my last comment I wrote how nice it is to have nice weather... look at it today!! It's like a raining frenzie! What can ya do? We really do need to go camp out or have a game night or something!!
Haha I forgot about Brayden and the Mt. Dew!
Hey we are changing our blog address to emmettandashlee.blogspot.com so you guys know. We are taking our last name off all of our stuff, so please don't add our last name to your blog. Thanks!!
Hey Hey! I am now an official blogger! We indeed need to get together and have another fire up the canyon. Give us a call this weekend.
Katie- Its your long lost friend Cassey. Wow it seems like just yesterday we were up at Snow and you were always talking about Brayden, You guys are so cute! Hope things are going well!
Seriously. Our side is so shady and I hate it. I guess the only good thing is it saves a little bit on the cooling bill. Oh, and the green house off the Lindon exit has a lot of shade plants if you want to pot flowers. You should check it out. :)
Post a Comment