Sorry that I have been such a slacker lately on keeping up with the blog. We have just been busy enjoying the summer life! Here are a couple things that we have been up to..
We also went on a little weekend getaway to Park City. It was so fun to just relax and do a little shopping.
Happy 4th of July! We spent the week in St George with Brays family boating at Sand Hallow. It was so fun and finally felt like summer once we went out on the boat! I will try to post some pics from the trip soon. Hope all is well with everyone and you are all enjoying your summer while it lasts!


9 comments:
Looks like soo much fun! You guys have been doing a lot. You look gorgeous in all of these pics. When are we gonna hang out?!
How fun!! I can't believe how much fun stuff you're doing without us! We really miss hanging out. Hope you're doing good. Miss ya!
Sooo fun! I love all your cute summer pictures! Oh, and ps- I think I'm the only single person on your list of friends. Haha! how embarrassing! :)
Oh yah, and I meant to tell you that you look soooo beautiful in those pictures. :)
Way to go, taking adavantage of the best summer activities. I'm glad you are having so much fun! Is that Natalie's little girl in your arms? She looks like she could be yours, so cute!
Oh fun! You look gorgeous as always. By the way, you guys look so natural and cute with a baby in your arms! *hint hint* No pressure:)
katie..as always you look fantastic!! its good to see an update to the blog. looks like you've been busy having fun!! we need to get together...for real though!!
You look beautiful as always! Hey tell Braydn that if Jed doesnt get back to him to let Jess know and I will kick Jed's butt. He is out of town for awhile and super busy. THanks for letting us swim the other day. Maybe one of these days you will be able to swim with us!! Lvoe ya
Meg
Post a Comment