Sand Hallow seems to be the spot for us this summer. We have been there twice in the past 2 weeks. We first went with Brays family and then with our friends. It is a great little reservoir! Here are some pics of us enjoying the water.


The family trip was so fun & relaxing, I know you are all wondering why I don't have any pics of me & my mad skills on the wake board but I ate it BIG time on the very first run and couldn't move my neck the rest of the trip! Typical thing for me to do. (Oh ya and I don't have ANY skills, what-so-ever!)
On the friend trip we spent one day at the lake...
The cute Flake fam, and no Jess is not a different nationality. Oh ya, if you zoom in you will be able to see that Tae is fully developed in the bust area at the age of 1! Thanks to her dad.

Dyami enjoying a bit of sun bathing time.
Dyami enjoying a bit of sun bathing time.
When we had enough of the lake we went to leave but got stuck in the sand..
On the way home we stopped off at a Wendy's like I have never seen..

I think that Wendy herself was a bit possessed!
It was such a fun little getaway that Bray & I couldn't leave without a souvenir so we decided to take home a bunch of this...

Yep, I think we had bed bugs! So the fun little trip is constantly on our minds because we can't stop itching!! All in all it was such a fun trip!


6 comments:
Fun trip! Okay I really like the Wendy's sign! Where was that at? Also bed bugs? Did you stay at the same gross hotel again?
Now you need to come and visit me!
What??? That sucks! At least it was a fun trip. I wish we were there to live it up with you! Miss ya!
Okay, you've officially got me itchy! Sorry about the bugs. I am so envious that you got so spend that much time at a lake! Because, as of now, I'm still not swimming suit ready. Sounds like you had so much fun.
K... I can't believe your guys' rashs got that bad. That's disgusting! What do you think it was from? I swear you would know if you were getting bit that many times... Maybe you've got chicken pox!!
p.s... You're not allowed to put pictures of me on your blog... especially when I'm pregnant and in a swimsuit... YUCK!
Ow! That does not look fun to have all those bites...that's the most I've ever seen! It looks like you've had some fun trips-I've never been to Sand Hollow before but brand and I are doing a little mini triathlon there in September. It looks nice!
Oh my gosh! I loved all the pictures up until the bed bugs one. No thank you. Ugh....I shuttered just thinking about it.
Post a Comment