
It seems like it is the season for weddings..Three years ago I changed my name to the most generic name in the book....and I LOVE IT!! Happy three years to us!
Our anniversary was on Tuesday and we headed up for a little getaway in Park City. The fall leaves were beautiful up there! It is always fun to spend some time just the two of us and remember what an amazing day we are celebrating. I won't be all mushy but just so you know I am married to the most amazing man! I love you Bray!
Happy #3!
5 years ago
12 comments:
Katie-I can't believe it has already been three years!! Happy Anniversary! I forgot how much I loved your dress...it is so pretty!
Katie WOW how time flies!!! now you just need to have kids so you can be crazy like me!! We totally need to go to lunch one of these days and catch up. It has been a long while! Happy Anniversary!
So have you changed your drivers license yet? Maybe you can make that BIG change at 5 years :) Happy Anniversary to you guys! Park City looked fun! I am jealous! We love that you picked Braydn (Brandon) to be in our family. Love you guys!
I won't get all mushy either--but I love you two so much! Thanks for being strong and happy and fun and drama-free!!! Congrats on three years! I admire you both and the way you live your lives! Thanks for who you are and the way you inspire me! I love you!!!
Your big sis--Kins
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are honestly the CUTEST couple I have ever seen.
I forgot! Hope you had a good one! 3 years?? That's crazy! It went by so fast! If you guys made it this far you should be fine:)
Happy 3rd Anniversary! That's so exciting. I love seeing pictures of your wedding! I LOVE your dress, and you look beautiful as you usually do. Congrats!
Happy anniversary!! Time really does fly by. You guys are a really cute couple. We miss you guys and want to get together sometime.
ahhh... YOu guys are such a great couple. I feel like it was just yesturday we were planning our weddings at P&C. I am so happy we got our fairy tale endings NOW IF WE COUD BOTH JUST GET PREGNANT!! I can only say that to you. I love you girl I am so glad you are happy, you deserve it.
YEA!! Happy three!! Hope all is well you guys are too cute!
Post a Comment