10.21.2008

M.O.A.B

We just got back from our annual family trip to Moab and it was a blast! The weather was perfect for our biking, hiking and jeeping adventures. Here are some photos of us livin' it up..



We hiked to Delicate Arch.


We posed by some old trees.



We did a little biking and jeeping.


We got some tattoos and just hung out with the family.


It was great to get away and spend time with the family, Thanks again Mom & Dad!

9 comments:

Woods said...

How fun! I'm so jealous! Let's be hanging out soon!

Rowley's said...

I've never been to Moab, it looks so fun! We missed you at Tawni's shower!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

K you look beautiful in all of these pics! You're not suppose to look beautiful in 1. Moab, and 2. when you're hiking! I've never been there before- it looks so much fun. You guys coming on Saturday??

The Chase's said...

Looks like fun! I love the pictures! We need to all get together.

Beck said...

Seriously are you suppose to looks gorgeous when your doing that kind of stuff. You are beautiful. Looks like a lot of fun! How sad is it that I have never been to Moab. (Well I have driven through it to go to New Mexico!!!)

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

I think MOAB is my favorite place in the whole world! I'm so jealous! And you look gorgeous in those pics as usual! Who looks that cute hiking?

Kinsey said...

you two are so cute! I'm sitting here freezing in a fleece and jeans---it's hard to believe that in other places it's still hot and the sun actually shines! love you!

jami said...

I love moab. It looks like You guys are always doing fun stuff!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures Katie! Looks like a fun trip!