12.12.2008

deck the halls

We wanted to be part of the holiday spirit this year, but seeing as we don't really have a yard or house to spice up with Christmas lights we lit our tiny tree in front of our condo for all the neighbors to enjoy. Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Aww it looks so cute! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your craft ideas below. You have the most creative mind...I would never think to break off some branches in the front yard and tie ornaments on them. It looks so dang cute. I'm going to call you to come decorate my house. It's desperate.

Woods said...

Why don't you send Braydn over to our place! I've been begging Kev to do our trees in front. I think the trees are the cutest with lights on them. I love it. You are so festive!! I hope we get to see you tonight!

Rogers said...

You guys are so stinkin cute!!! Love the tree...and Braydn you look cute in it! Merry Christmas! Love your guts! Mom

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

I love it! I feel the same way? I wish i could decorate our lil tree out front but I'm afraid the HOA nazis would nail us with a happy holidays fine? Ha ha love you guys!

The Jensens said...

You did a great job with that little tree. Several of the neighbors have commented on it. :)

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

Katie - You are so creative! I love all of your projects that you have been working on. I know you say they are easy but I still don't think I could do it - can you come over to my place and do them for me? PLEASE!!! Thanks for posting comments on our blog. I miss you. I am sure the holidays are busy for you - what with your birthday and all...26 WOW!!! We need to get together soon.

Tawni & Dan said...

Look at me bloggin!!! Ha ha. I still need your help figuring out how to make things all cute. How was your birthday? and christmas? Your house looks awesome as usual. You are too cute. It's not fair that you are so beautiful and so good at everything! Well, I think I am coming in town next month. We want to bless BrynLee in Utah. I would love to have you there! Miss you.