Wow..we are just starting catch our breath from all of the festivities. Christmas was wonderful, busy and quick all at the same time! Bray and I are both excited to put 2008 behind us and start fresh in 2009. Here we are ringing in the new year with the family around 8:00pm.
As you can tell Justus and Bray were thrilled to bring on a new year!
We can't wait to see what this new year has in store for us (hopefully lots and lots of changes!)Happy New Year!
12 comments:
Happy New Year! Maybe one of the changes should be us hanging out more??
Hooray for another new year! Hope it's a good one!!!
Can one of those changes be moving out here? That would be a good one:). I hope this will be a GREAT year for you guys!
Katie I just know this year will be amazing for the two of you. I know what you mean about hopefully it brings changes! Sometimes life seems to drag on and we think that other things should be happening well just hang in there and enjoy the ride. Honestly you are amazing, beautiful, creative, kind, strong and the funniest person I know. I miss our talks behind the counter or getting a urge to re arrange the ENTIRE store in a hour. LOL. I love you and I hope you will remember you are a wonderful person with so much to offer the world. Take care of yourself and hopefully 2009 will be great for both of us, when I say great I MEAN GET FREAKIN PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss you like crazy xoxoxox
Happy New Year! You two are so cute. I miss you!
This year will be PERFECT!!!! Our New Years party was THE BEST! You two are soooooo cute! Love your guts, Mom
Thanks Katie. Yeah, we never see you guys and we have been neighbors for over 2 years! We need to play again sometime, we were just unsure if you really wanted to. You're welcome to come on up anytime though. We get really into American Idol, so if you ever want to hang out and eat food just let us know! ;)
Happy New Year! We love you guys!
Katie,
Hope to see you more this year,esp now that you like wings! We had fun!
I love ya girl and we're praying for a HUGE change for you this year! But not moving... that's not my idea of a good change! Bring on 2009!!
Sawadekap! That's good morning in Thai. Perfect day...no work, 90 degrees and no snow, lying on the beach and helping mom stay afloat in the Indian ocean. Tomorrow, we ride elephants, shop some more, walk on the beach and again, NO WORK! Love you guys, Mom & Scott
Post a Comment