2.13.2009

to: my valentine

10 quirky facts about my sweet hubby

1. he does this little "shake" with his right arm everyday when he puts a shirt on..its weird but so cute.
2. he loves loves loves games...and despite the fact that he will tell you that he is not competitive we all know the truth.
3. he can sit and watch the most boring science/animal shows on TV and be completely entertained.
4. he always has his mouth slightly opened and never breaths through his nose..EVER!
5. he doesn't laugh...he giggles.
6. he talks REALLY loud and can be heard no matter where I am in the store.
7. he has 3 different hair colors all growing on his face...brown hair, blond eyebrows and red facial hair.
8. he doesn't have a bone in his nose...he can completely flatten it to his face.
9. when he uses scissors he subconsciously opens and closes his mouth with each cut...it is adorable! (needless to say I make him cut everything for me just so I can see it.)
10. he is always calculating some sort of math equation in his head...always.

thank you for always being so full of life
and for choosing me.

happy valentines day
jesse bray!


5 comments:

Flake Family said...

I love that I knew everyone of those! We must spend way too much time together! You guys are the cutest couple! Happy Valentines!

Bianca said...

cute valentine! did you make that graphic? it's adorable!

Rogers said...

Okat Katie, I sat and laughed and laughed as I pictured Braydn doing all those things you were describing!!! I didn't know he STILL did the scissors thing! That started when he was a bab! Cute Valentine Katie! You guys are darling. We love you both! Mom

Chablis said...

Wow, those are all so funny! That valentine is darling.

Ashley said...

Katie, we do need to get together for lunch...let me know when you are available!