Last week Bray ran his first 1/2 marathon and LOVED it! I am sure this is the first of many to come. I sat there for over an hour with my camera in tow waiting to see him and of course I somehow missed him (go figure)! The photographers for the race must have known I would miss him so they filled in for me.


Bray & my little brother ran the 1/2 and my brother-in-law ran the full. It was so fun to be there and see all the support of family & friends. The boys after the race...(notice the model in the window striking a glamorous pose for the photo)
These guys might look familiar to some of you...
yep, Dane & Blaine from the Biggest Loser (should I be showing this since the finale is in 3 weeks oops?)
Way to go Brett, Bray & Trammy...we are proud!
Love your support at the Finish Line
(even if we don't actually see you finish!)
9 comments:
Wahoo!! You've inspired us! I'm running the next one with you! (As long as it's not for another year or so!) Good job Bray!
**Matt is wondering if the mustache slowed him down at all or did all the kids run from him since he looked like a textbook child molester?
Nice Bray, we're proud of you dawg!! I wish I could do it!
Way to go Braydn! Maybe you could motivate Katie and I to run now. Great job!
Good job Bradyn! That's awesome. I watched most of the 1/2 marathoners come in too, and I didn't see him either...weird! I saw Blaine and Dane finish and I was so excited to see them!
Way to go Braydn! Sorry you missed him Katie, by the way, your little brother kind of looks like Ryan to me, do you agree?
that's awesome!
can't believe you saw biggest losers, i am so excited for the finale...you gave us a spoiler alert!!! :)
Way to go Bray!!! I'll be there with you on your next one!!!
Way to go Braydn! That is pretty awesome. I doubt I can even run around the block. HA!
good work to Braydn...I have been thinking that I need to get in on that action one of these days. you guys look great- so glad to see you are doing so well
Post a Comment