That is terrible... I thought it was agreed no blogging those! But at least you did update!! I love that I became best friends with all my hubbys friends wives! I just love all you girls...even when you look as ugly as we did!!
Even though you are all making those faces - you still look beautiful. Not fair!
Awww, so fun!
Looks like fun. And I agree with Rachel who can pull such an ugly face and still look beautiful. Only you woman - definetly not Jess!!!
Oh wow! I can't believe you blogged about our faces!! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.I need to email you those pics!
katie...you're so freakin' cute...even when you're trying to make an ugly face. love ya!!!
I just found your blog on Matt & Jessica's, woot! What a find! Tyson said you guys are going to San Francisco and we are jealous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is terrible... I thought it was agreed no blogging those! But at least you did update!! I love that I became best friends with all my hubbys friends wives! I just love all you girls...even when you look as ugly as we did!!
Even though you are all making those faces - you still look beautiful. Not fair!
Awww, so fun!
Looks like fun. And I agree with Rachel who can pull such an ugly face and still look beautiful. Only you woman - definetly not Jess!!!
Oh wow! I can't believe you blogged about our faces!! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.I need to email you those pics!
katie...you're so freakin' cute...even when you're trying to make an ugly face. love ya!!!
I just found your blog on Matt & Jessica's, woot! What a find! Tyson said you guys are going to San Francisco and we are jealous!
Post a Comment