4.09.2009

spring cleaning

Not only am I excited that this is gone (at least for a little while)...But I am thrilled that this too is gone..

I hate snow and March Mustache Madness Month!

Bring on the spring weather and my "not so creepy looking" husband back.

P.L.E.A.S.E


10 comments:

Woods said...

I feel the same way! I can't wait for spring!

Jeff and Brandi said...

That is hilarious! Really in all reality I agree....clean shaven is much much better than nasty stache!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

Hey Katie-it's Anne Greenwood. Make sure you tell Braydn hello and that he looks like a child malester with that stache. hope you are laughing and not offended by that comment. My family can't get the facial hair to come in either-can't say that I mind. You guys look great! Glad you are doing well.

Kassidy and Adam said...

Hey Katie i found your blog and wanted to say hello! Braydon is hilarious! hope you guys are doing well!

Brooke said...

Hey! I love the St. George Parade of home too. So I have a random question for you! I love your header for your blog where did you get it?

Chablis said...

LOL!!!! Yeah, mustache's are just creepy. I've been praying for spring weather here, but I woke up to another inch of fresh snow. *sniff*

georgeandmarie said...

It was so good to see you again today!! We need to get together more often!!

Bianca said...

hi! love the stache:)
here's a link with directions to those hot springs and info:
http://utah-travel.suite101.com/article.cfm/visiting_fifth_water_hot_springs_near_provo_utah

hope you guys are doing well!

Tawni & Dan said...

You are too funny! Just so you know...when I was doing hair in Salt Lake I had a psychic client that told me to be very careful and that I should never trust a man with a mustache. I hope the man she told me about isn't Braydn! Ha. It was so good to see you last week. Can't wait to actually take a whole day and hang out. Maybe you guys should just come up and take a little vaca... :)

Kinsey said...

Freaking HILARIOUS!!!! I agree...no more mustache!! PLEASE!!