I think that this day was my favorite of our trip
I felt like I was walking on a movie set
with the boardwalk & all the bright colors of the carnival,
placed perfectly next to the beach.
BEAUTIFUL.
you know when you are getting old when you only go on 2 risky rides
and start to feel sick...
I always thought that was a lame excuse.
I felt like I was walking on a movie set
with the boardwalk & all the bright colors of the carnival,
placed perfectly next to the beach.
BEAUTIFUL.
you know when you are getting old when you only go on 2 risky rides
and start to feel sick...
I always thought that was a lame excuse.


4 comments:
So when are you going to start your own photography business? Really you have a knack for it (knack- who ever uses that word?) I'm jealous that you always have great pictures of your vacations!
I've been down there and loved it!! So cute. Natalies little boy is so stinkin' cute! That pic is priceless.
You know, I used to be a rollercoaster maniac...but sadly I think age is affecting me too. I get motion sickness so easily. Seriously, 26?? Blech. Oh, and I just plucked a white eyebrow hair. It's commin' at me fast.
It really was fun having you guys here! Come back...soon...now! Why didn't you teach me how to edit my pictures while you were here. Yours look awesome. Trammy wants you to post about Braydns run, and the mysterious spot! Hahaha
I need your talent and expertise to put the girls room together, pretty please!
Post a Comment