9.08.2009

merci


Can I just tell you that I have the greatest friends in the world! I cannot even begin to express how grateful and thankful I am for them. As most of you know Braydn and I have been stuck struggling with this one trial of ours for a long time. I am not a very open person when it comes to my feelings and struggles so it has been a constant battle for me to express my emotions and what we are going through with anyone. However, my sweet friends have always been there offering their love and support. This past weekend they went above and beyond!

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped out, donated items, or came to the fundraiser it means the world to me and Bray. Never before have we felt so loved and supported. I wish that I could go around and personally thank every single one of you for your love and thoughtfulness, It is something I will never forget. Thank you for giving us hope and encouragement to move forward to try and tackle this bump in our road!
We LOVE you all and thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

9 comments:

Rowley's said...

I heard from Tawni & also Cedar's blog about the fundraiser and I wish so badly I could have been in town for it. You are such a strong person and Heavenly Father must know, whatever you are going through, that you can handle it. I'm so glad you have these wonderful friends surrounding you, good friends are truly a gift! You've alway been so sweet and kind to me and will be the greatest mom when the time comes! I'll be praying for you guys and wish you the best!

Dyami said...

We love you guys and we all wish we could just wave a wand and make things different. But, since we can't, I'm so glad that we could help in this way. Way to go Jess, for being so motivated and creating the chance to help. Wish we could do more.

Adam & Alissa said...

I am so sorry that you guys are going through this hard time right now. It is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through and my heart aches for you. The only thing that keeps us going is knowing that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and that he loves us. He has always taken good care of us. I have seen many miracles the past three years and I know that prayers are answered. Please call me if you ever want to talk. Sometimes it is good to talk to someone that has somewhat been down the same path. You are both in our prayers and I wish you the best of luck! Keep the faith!

Flake Family said...

No one deserves it more! We love you guys and you will get through this!! Only wish we could do more!
(And let me just tell you... SOOOO Many people LOVE you guys!)

Beck said...

We love you guys are hope the best for you!! Hang in there!

Chablis said...

You are so loved! I really wish I could have been around to help. But I sent my love via snail mail! Bank of American Fork is always SO slow to process the stuff I send in the mail, so keep your eye out for my love!

xoxo

p.s. I'm praying that this all works out perfectly for you two!

Val Murphy said...

I had no idea about this til Jess put up that blog post about the fundraiser. You guys are so great, everyone that knows you loves you guys and couldn't think of anyone they would love to help more than you.

"Things work out, it isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out, don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in him, if we will pray to him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, he will hear our prayers." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Love ya guys, let us know if there is ever ANYTHING we can do for you, we will keep you in our prayers.

The Chase's said...

We love you both so much! We just wish we could do more. You deserve the very best. Love you!!

The Marquardt Family said...

We love you guys.......