12.06.2009

countdown

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our place,
and I must say Brett & Bray are feeling the Holiday Spirit
with these irresistible Christmas jammies
(if you ask me these PJ's should not even be made for anyone older than the age of 2!)
....can't wait only 19 days and counting!
(til these jammies can be boxed away!)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow is really all I can say! Those guys look like Dax all grown up. Those are awesome...where could I find a matching pair for Trammy?

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

Braydn has always been a big kid...those pj's just prove it. I love it.

The Chase's said...

Nice! Maybe I should buy some for Dallin. HA!!

michellecluff said...

SO funny! where did they find these??

Kassidy and Adam said...

that is so funny!! i love it!

Woods said...

THat's pretty amazing! Braydn is always keeping us entertained!! I love your cute tree!