I am so glad we did that for them. That was such a fun surprise. That whole trip was too fun
I love Bray's pictures! Soo funny!! That was soooo much fun... Lets go back:)
Oh that totally makes me jealous! It's gorgeous...I want to see more pics!!
I cant believe they did that. CRAAZY!!! Sounds like you guys had so much fun. I am way jealous. And I want to see lots more pictures!
That is awesome! I can't believe that he actually dared.:) The real question is where are you?? I can't wait to see more pictures!
Haha I think that's awesome! You deserve wife of the year! I put your button on my blog and you guys are in our prayers love ya!
SO fun!! That picture is amazing!!
that's so awesome! bray looks like he has the longest arms ever!!! you're such a cute wife katie!! love you both!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am so glad we did that for them. That was such a fun surprise. That whole trip was too fun
I love Bray's pictures! Soo funny!! That was soooo much fun... Lets go back:)
Oh that totally makes me jealous! It's gorgeous...I want to see more pics!!
I cant believe they did that. CRAAZY!!! Sounds like you guys had so much fun. I am way jealous. And I want to see lots more pictures!
That is awesome! I can't believe that he actually dared.:) The real question is where are you?? I can't wait to see more pictures!
Haha I think that's awesome! You deserve wife of the year! I put your button on my blog and you guys are in our prayers love ya!
SO fun!! That picture is amazing!!
that's so awesome! bray looks like he has the longest arms ever!!! you're such a cute wife katie!! love you both!
Post a Comment