2.08.2011

little stud

look who is getting so chunky!
I cannot believe he is almost two months, he is getting more and more personality every day and let me tell you he is very strong-headed (we may be in trouble)
He is getting to such a fun phase, the things I do to get this little man to smile!

Nixon watched his first Superbowl and you can guess who he cheered for......


just like his dad, we thought we would get him started on mt dew a little early.



He is so sweet and we cannot get enough of our little man!

13 comments:

Woods said...

Oh my gosh, he's adorable! I love him. He's so much fun to be around. I can't believe he's getting so big so fast!!

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

He is SO cute Katie!!! I love his clothes haha! You guys are the cutest! Love ya lots!

Natalie said...

Braydn's beard is pretty impressive:)

But onto Nixon, he is so cute and he really needs to see his cousins and get a little tan!

Jeff and Brandi said...

What a little stud! You need to post more often. Too cute!

Beck said...

Oh man katie he is so dang cute! I need to kiss those cheeks. seriously you guys are the worlds cutest parents and he is such a doll.

Bianca said...

man he's adorable! xoxo

Rachel Allen said...

Katie - Nixon is absolutely amazing! He is a perfect fit. I am so glad you posted pictures!

Val Murphy said...

Love the cheese head hats! That Nixon sure is adorable! :)

Flake Family said...

He is so stinkin FAT!! I'm so jealous... He makes Brox look like a skinny squirt! He is perfect! Love him

Tim Provost said...

He's adorable! Congrats to you guys, I'm sure you are great parents. What a lucky little boy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Little Buddy! He is way Cute!

The Chase's said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already almost two months! Time goes by so fast. I love that he is getting chubby. SO FUN!

georgeandmarie said...

So cute Katie! Looks like you guys are having fun!!