here is my favorite photo of the week.Can you believe he is already 4 months old!
slow down sweet baby, you are growing too fast.
4 month stats
16 lbs 14 oz
26.5 inches
smiles all day long
giggles (but mostly just for his dad)
drools like there is no tomorrow
rolled over (but just for one day)
LOVE LOVE LOVES to eat.
We are just soaking him up over here!!
8 comments:
That picture is all I ever wanted for you guys! Perfection! And I love that little man!
That is such a cute smile, love this picture! :)
He is so adorable! My girls and I were pretty much obsessed.:) Just wish he would have been awake longer!
Hey Katie and Braydn! Your little guy is so darling! We are getting started with the adoption process ourselves and would love to talk to you about it. Is there a time we can get together or call you? Any feedback would be so wonderful!
so crazy that he is already 4 months!!! I keep thinking Gabby is 3 but next week she will officially be four! I'm so happy for you guys! He's one handsome lucky little man
What a happy picture! So cute!
Hey will you send me your address? Either email me at
Bfschwarz@gmail.com you can text it to me: 8018306327
Thanks a million:)
He is just beautiful! I was adopted and know how amazing the process is, and what a blessing you will be in his life. Also, I am in love with his nursery! It is incredible and I am drooling over every detail.
Post a Comment