12.10.2007

Gingerbread



So we did Gingerbread houses this year with the family and it was a lot of fun! However we did it the old school way and it was a lot harder than I thought when you don't have the kits and make it out of graham crackers. So like two hours later, a blister from the hot sugar, tons of broken graham crakers and not being able to put the candy on our house fast enough before someone ate it, this was all we came up with. I know we were not too creative and Bray wasn't really into after he cut all the pieces of tootsie roll for the roof. So maybe next year we will be more creative! As for us life is crazy for us this time of year but we are enjoying it! Hope that you all are having a great Holiday Season!!

5 comments:

michellecluff said...

beautiful house, but it's the wrong one! I want to see pics of YOUR house!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Gingerbread houses really are too much work. But I have a tip for you. We did them for Gracie's preschool and we used the paper milk cartons for a foundation. You just glue/frost the cracker onto the carton and it works perfectly!!!

The Chase's said...

Hey! I love that you guys made a gingerbread house! We need to get together and what in the world do you want for you birthday???

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Katie, Devri gave me her blog and from it I am running into all these old friends blogs, it is great. So hello. It has been a long time. You look great and it is crazy that you two are married to each other. My blog is emmettandashleecorrigan.blogspot.com if you want to go check us out. Hope you all are doing well. Ashlee Corrigan (Harmon)

michellecluff said...

Sorry, me again! TAG! Go to my blog to see what to do.