11.02.2008

26

Happy Birthday to my Studly Husband!
I hope #26 is the best one yet.
Love you!

8 comments:

The Chase's said...

I didn't know that Braydn was such a stud! Happy Birthday Braydn! We hoope you have a great day. We love you both!

The mom said...

Oh my gosh! That is so stinkin' cute! You guys are the cutest couple! I'm glad you found us. I have been out of the blogger world for a while. It's quite a chore to keep up on. Happy anniversary and birthday!

The Jensens said...

It was my sisters and nieces birthday today too. Happy Birthday!

Flake Family said...

We love Bray! Happy Birthday! He couldn't look hotter in this picture!

Kinsey said...

Happy birthday my cutest baby bro! Hope you had a great day! You and Katie deserve nothing but pure joy! Love you both!

Shancee said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Bay!!! You're almost as cute as us!!! Love you-------Koy, Kove, and Shanc

Rogers said...

Brayden you look so cute in that picture...you still look so cute!! I enjoyed having lunch with you and Katie yesterday! I am so proud of both of you! You are perfect kids! xoxo Mom

Rogers said...

okay BRAYDN...I know you how to spell your name..BRAYDN I've been up since 4:30 am writing a talk for sunday.........love you!